How To Lose Weight Fast With These Natural Food Supplements

Of the many things we genuinely need for daily living, food has to rank next to oxygen. But what type of eating habits do you have? Do you live to eat through it all? It is not too late to make your eating healthier. Moderation is important, as too much of everything is not good for you. 

If you are anything like me, you are constantly thinking of how to lose weight fast. But it has to be in a healthy way. say No to Yo-yo dieting. To keep the weight off, you should aim for healthy and sustainable habits including: a clean diet and regular exercise. I want to share with you some natural supplements (don't worry no pills to swallow) which will help you lose weight fast. These worked for me and research confirms they do work.

Here are some natural food supplements to help you lose weight fast. These are items that are easily accessible in our local open markets.


Vegetables such as carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, lettuce, etc. are rich in nutrients such as potassium, folate, vitamin A and vitamin C. They are also rich in fibre and important for proper bowel function. Green leafy vegetables such as: spinach, pumpkin leaves (ugu), water leaf, kale, etc. are also a good source of iron. The benefits are immense including: lowering risk of heart disease, lowering cholesterol, helps in the formation of red blood cells, etc. Other vegetables like: cabbage, garden eggs, carrots, etc. are also as nutritious. Ideally, vegetables should make up half your plate of food as they also give a feeling of fullness and contain low calories.

Lemons are rich in vitamins such as Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Calcium, folate, etc. Lemons are also good anti-oxidants and improve metabolism. You can take a glass of freshly squeezed lemons with water last thing before bedtime or preferably first thing in the morning for maximum for rapid weight loss. Its benefits include: to ease indigestion, gas and constipation. Lemons are also excellent for relieving throat infections and nauseous-ness.

This is a spice is widely available and loaded with nutrients. It can also be added to drinks. Some of its benefits include:  aiding digestion, reducing nausea and helps to treat the common cold and catarrh. It can be added to meals including stews and soups for fragrant aroma and taste. Thumbs of ginger can also be infused in hot water and consumed as ginger tea. Ginger can also be added to smoothies for taste and i love adding them to my meals.


In Lagos, mobile fruit vendors displaying their wares in wheel barrows can be seen on most streets. These are affordable too. Take advantage of fruits such as oranges, pineapples, pawpaw, water melon, apples, etc. available all year round. There is also a wide array of seasonal fruits such as: Soursop, mango, cherry fruit (udara or agbalumo), etc to pick from. Fruits are a great source of Vitamins. They are also rich in fibre and aid digestion. A helpful tip: If you consume a lot of carbonated soft drinks, you can substitute this with cold smoothies (a blended combination of fruits). Avoiding carbonated soft drinks and sodas will help you lose weight fast.

Water is life. It is important to consume as much water as possible to stay hydrated, as low water intake can cause exhaustion. Water is the healthiest beverage available as it contains zero calories. It also helps in flushing out toxins from the body.There have been many studies on the ideal daily consumption of water. It is recommended for men to consume about 3 litres of water a day, and women 2.2 litres.  This includes water consumed indirectly in food. Proper hydration is also beneficial to having great skin.

You see, my Natural food supplements for weight loss do not include any pills, they are actually healthy and natural foods all around us. I wish you success on your weight loss journey.


  1. Some people would say a sudden burst of consistent exercise will help you lose weight fast, but few people How to Lose Weight Fast are aware that How to Lose Weight Fast exercise, although extremely important for your health and well being, only accounts for 20% of your weight loss, the remaining 80% can only be achieved by radically changing what we eat and the way we eat it.

  2. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. best fat burners for men 2018

  3. The body, in its normal state, called homeostasis, learns to maintain the weight you normally carry after a period of time. If you lose weight too quickly you are probably losing muscle mass/lean tissue. As we lose muscle our metabolisms slow down. Dieting

  4. When you achieve that objective you can intend to lose more. This weight loss tip will help you over the long haul . . . slowly and carefully.Weight loss tips


Your comments are a ray of sunshine. Please leave one below and brighten my day some more. Thank you

Back to Top